Information for Authors
Chinese Journal of Applied Probability and Statistics(APS) is the only academic periodical of Chinese Society of Probability and Statistics, a branch of Chinese Society of Mathematics. It accepts both Chinese and English articles. Subject coverage includes creative academic articles in theory and application study of probability and statistics, educational achievements, reports on recent achievements in the discipline, reports on academic activities and comments on new books, etc.
Please read the following format instructions carefully. Formatting your paper correctly saves a great deal of editing time, which in turn ensures publication of papers in high quality.
1. LaTeX source file and pdf file should be send to the Editorial Office either online or through E-mail(The format should follow APS template). Manuscripts will not be returned in any cases.
2. Key Words and Subject Classifications(Chinese Library Classifications for Chinese articles and AMS Classifications for English articles) should be included in the front abstract. Translated version of the abstract should be provided at the end with key words and Subject Classifications( AMS Classifications for Chinese articles and Chinese Library Classifications for English articles) . Author(s) should be followed by institution(s) with address(es) up to department and province/state zip code.
3. No need to translate the names of foreigners referred to.
4. References, put at the end of the paper, should be in cited order in the following form:
[number] Names(Family name comes first), Title, Periodical Name (Acronames can be used for English journals) , Volumn number: isuue number (year), pages;
[number] Names(Family name comes first), Title, Publishing House, Year.
[[number] Names(Family name comes first), Title, Editors, Publishing House, Year, Pages.
5. Authors may be required to make some modification, deletion or compression. Upon acceptance of a manuscript, the Editorial Committee reserves the right to make minor changes in the text to conform to the overall APS style.
6. Not allowed for papers published or submitted elsewhere.
7. Beginning with January 1, 2011, no payment of review processing is needed on submission.
8. Upon acceptance, authors need to pay 80 Yuan(RMB) per page within 8 pages and 120 Yuan(RMB) after 8 pages for publishing to the Editorial Office. Invoice will send to the author soon.
9. Editorial Office is sited at East China Normal University.
10. Copyright of the published paper is reserved to the journal of APS.
Notice: Beginning with March 1 2006, only (La)TeX manuscripts are allowed for submission. The template can be found in left column of this page.